WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Category Archives: Rally
Travel requires good planning! When we decide where we’re headed Chuck researches the routes and driving times and plans the fuel and RV park stops. Critical to our planning is checking what the weather looks like – both short and … Continue reading
What is a rally? “A gathering, especially one intended to inspire enthusiasm for a cause: e.g. a political rally”. Yup, that sounds about right!
RV Rally’s are not created equal although they all have so much to offer! There are those that can be described as “an all-inclusive holiday for RV’s” and those described as a “working conference”.