WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Category Archives: New Mexico
The alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. and I throw the pillow over my head and think ‘maybe it’s too windy; maybe they can’t fly, maybe I can sleep in…’ The 2nd alarm goes off at 5:45 and I lift … Continue reading
We had some rain, sleet and a dusting of snow the afternoon before we went to the caverns in Carlsbad, New Mexico so it was a frosty, chilly 29°F the next morning as we made our way up.