WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Category Archives: Las Vegas
Travel requires good planning! When we decide where we’re headed Chuck researches the routes and driving times and plans the fuel and RV park stops. Critical to our planning is checking what the weather looks like – both short and … Continue reading
You can’t come to Vegas and not visit the Hoover Dam, marvel at the newly constructed bridge and walk the Strip – and we did all that – including visiting with family that we specifically came here for. We’ve now … Continue reading
National Geographic names this park as 1 of 300 Best Drives in the U.S. Ever since I read about this location in other RV blogs it was on my “go to” list and we were not leaving Vegas until we explored … Continue reading