WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Category Archives: Family
It’s surprising that we’ve been on the road since July 2014 and we only just now make it to Florida. Our travel plans did not originally include Florida as we were heading to the Canadian west again – to personally … Continue reading
Plans change and that’s o.k. We were going to Florida this winter but the kids and grand-kids had something different in mind and, of course, kids rule! “We vote Vegas for Christmas they shouted!” But, we were just there last winter … Continue reading