WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Category Archives: Death Valley
Dates Visited: April 2 – 4, 2017 Daytime Temp’s: 98° Nighttime Temp’s: 72° It’s official! It’s hot, dry, hazy, dusty, rocky and salty and I was prepared to be unimpressed. But, we were wrong, oh, so wrong…