WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Category Archives: British Columbia
The M.V. Island Bay is a kayak “Mother Ship” that sleeps 5 – 6 guests, carries 6 kayaks, tows a dinghy and is equipped with various salmon and halibut fishing gear and traps for crabs and prawns. This vessel explores … Continue reading
Once upon a time, in a land far away, dreaming of snow capped mountains and oceans and awesome sights and cities in North America was just that – a dream. But, along came a fairy godmother who said, “why don’t … Continue reading
Brrr – it’s been chilly here on the island this past week – but none of that white stuff is anywhere around! We’re really sorry to hear about your weather on the east coast…
…in beautiful Tofino, BC – a district of about 1,900 residents on the west coast of Vancouver Island. There are miles of sandy beaches – 35km of surf-able beach to be exact. The water is a cool, yet fairly constant … Continue reading