WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Fifty Point Conservation RV Park & Marina
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- What’s it like travelling full-time with pets?
- We raised a totem pole!
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
Monthly Archives: March 2017
When we sold our house and picked up our coach on June 28th, 2014 we didn’t even think about what 1000 days on the road would look like or where we would go. We just did it! Today we have … Continue reading
Mardi Gras is over and it’s time to hit the road – heading west. Go West, young man, go West and grow up with the country. Washington is not a place to live in. The rents are high, the food … Continue reading
Oh my gosh – where do I start? How do I even begin to capture the excitement, colours, costumes, people, floats, marching bands, elaborate masks, traffic? Did I mention the people? the traffic? Welcome to Mardi Gras!