WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Have you heard that those living full-time in an RV are considered just one step away from being homeless? I was shocked when I heard it the 1st time. Us? Living full-time in the coach? One step away from homeless? … Continue reading