WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Fifty Point Conservation RV Park & Marina
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- What’s it like travelling full-time with pets?
- We raised a totem pole!
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
Monthly Archives: September 2016
We left Halifax heading 190 miles to Yarmouth, NS with a short stop in Lunenburg for some lunch and some ‘quick’ sightseeing. The town, seeped in history and beautiful colonial architecture, was designated a UNESCO world heritage site in 1995. … Continue reading
This Maritime trip is what Chuck is calling ‘the reader’s digest version’. We’re definitely travelling faster through Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia than we’d like – and, sadly, we’re missing PEI and Newfoundland entirely. We’re on a bit of … Continue reading