WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Riverbend Motorcoach Resort
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- What’s it like travelling full-time with pets?
- We raised a totem pole!
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
Monthly Archives: March 2016
There is no lack of ‘mean machines’ in this area. Whether they are in flight or ‘dustin’ through the desert it’s a cacophony of sound – usually loud, very loud and dusty, very dusty. And it was never more obvious … Continue reading
Except for us, the group has since departed. Some were here 3 days, others 1 week and the last couple of RV’s left after 10 days. It’s kinda lonely… But the memories, especially the foodie memories are still with us. … Continue reading
We love arriving at a new destination – and checking out the shopping! Now, not all shopping – primarily grocery stores, COSTCO’s, bakeries and shoes – and Mexico is no exception. Not at all! Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest