WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Located 20 minutes from all of the action in Puerto Peñasco is The Reef RV Park (SEE bottom left hand corner in red) which boasts the largest spaces in town. After checking out the other two competitive RV parks, we … Continue reading
By now, dear blog readers, you know what a phobia I have for border crossings. Be it Canada to USA – USA to Canada – in an airport – a car – and now a motorhome. I empty refrigerators and … Continue reading