WHERE ARE WE NOW?
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- What’s it like travelling full-time with pets?
- We raised a totem pole!
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
Daily Archives: January 31, 2016
2015 started in a race track in Santa Anita, CA and ended 12,924 miles later in a vineyard and winery in Paso Robles, CA. – 210 miles short of travelling full circle! Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn