WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Just 90 minutes out of Nashville in Lynchburg, TN [population 361] is the home of the oldest (1866) registered distillery in the U.S. – Jack Daniels or “Jack” as this smooth sipping whisky is so often referred to. We … Continue reading
I’m going to say its been about 20 years since I was last in Nashville – with my Mom and sister Sue. We flew in for a short visit and stayed at the Opryland Hotel. I don’t remember the hotel … Continue reading