WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Riverbend Motorcoach Resort
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- What’s it like travelling full-time with pets?
- We raised a totem pole!
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Chuck has relatives in Chicago and it was an easy 3 hour drive from our Newmar service stop in Nappanee. It had also been a couple of years since we were last there and it was definitely time to pass … Continue reading
Marina is nearly empty – Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
I’m definitely not as jittery and nervous as I used to be. Just the anticipation of crossing the border rendered all sorts of weird imaginations. We had to practice our stories, make sure our facts were in sync, the fridge … Continue reading