WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Monthly Archives: October 2015
We all beam and bask in the glory of a compliment but often we downplay them – “It’s really not my best” “This old thing?” “Do you really think so?” “It tasted better the 1st time I made it” Nothing … Continue reading
Located less than a mile from the gritty, industrial steel plant district of Hamilton, ON, at the corner of Ottawa St. and Dunsmure Rd., is the very 1st Tim Horton’s. It opened in 1964, sold coffee for a quarter and … Continue reading
Canadian Thanksgiving is my most favourite holiday! It’s a simple holiday that doesn’t wreak havoc on your schedule, your wallet, your diet, your stress levels. There’s no countless days of planning, shopping, baking, cooking, decorating inside and outside, partying, and … Continue reading