WHERE ARE WE NOW?
Hidden Island RV Resort
Island of Haida Gwaii
Masset, British Columbia
WANT TO COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE?
- A Captain and his ‘Family’ Crew
- A Ferry Tale…
- Driest, Hottest, Lowest!
- It’s All About The Planning…
- 1000 Days and What That Means
- Go West, young man, go West…
- Mardi Gras Extraordinaire – True Dat!
- Florida bound – finally Snowbirds!
- St. Augustine – Steeped in History!
- 2016 – Our Biggest Travel Year Yet!
Monthly Archives: June 2015
It was one year ago today that we picked up this mechanical marvel and embarked on this simpler life and BIG adventure. Has it been worth it? Every. Single. Moment. OUR JOURNEY 23,000 kilometres/14,000 miles AVG 6 – 8 MPG … Continue reading
“Alien” may refer to: Extraterrestrial Life: life which does not originate from Earth… OR Alien: a non-citizen inhabitant of a country… I guess that’s me!
A requirement for operating this Class A, diesel, 44’ motor home – equipped with air brakes – is to have an air brake endorsement classification on our drivers license. In Ontario the classification is a “Z”. In the USA the … Continue reading
We get asked so many questions about this that I thought it time to invite you to tour our coach – both open for living and ready for travel. Come on in!